- Container anchor post is designed to provide a temporary anchor for working on top of 20 ft. – 40 ft. shipping containers.
- In addition to being used as a stand alone anchor post, it can also be used to form a horizontal lifeline over the top of a container depending upon the requirement of work to be done.
- Comes with a side lock and tagline arrangement for easy and secure installation that can be performed by one person.
- Has an anchorage allowing a 360° rotation (diameter of the anchorage eye: 0.78” (20mm), suitable for most connectors).
- Consists of side handle with special grip for easy carrying and safe transportation.
- Can be easily removed without damaging the container
Powder Coated Black
5000 lbs. (2268kg)
VITAL TEST COMPLIANCE:
Static Strength: 5000 lbs. (2268 kg) for 3 Minutes
36.99 lbs ± 0.22 lbs. (16.78kg ± 100gm)
Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z359.18-2017 Type D