KStrong® Wrangler™ 100 ft. Adjustable 4-Person Capacity Lightweight Quick Set-up Horizontal Lifeline System. Includes installation carabiner at each end, tension indicator two (2) anchor straps and a fall/impact indicator.
- Quick & easy to install, and is re-usable
- Suitable for up to 4 persons
- Highly corrosion resistant tensioner made of Aluminum & Stainless Steel
- Consists of tension indicator for creating an adequate tension in the Line
- The Lifeline is made up of 5/8” dia Kernmantle Rope
- Has Brass Swivel Connector – Specially designed to prevent any twisting of the rope.
- The system has 4 Steel O-Rings to enable the user to easily attach the Lanyard of his Harness to the Lifeline.
- Covers a span of 15 to 100 ft.
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,620 lbs.
- The whole system is supplied in a easily carried bag with the help of comfortable handles.
- Meets or Exceeds Applicable ANSI Standards and Is Certified to EN 795:2012 TYPE C, TS16415:2013 TYPE C
Minimum: 16.40 ft. | Maximum: 100 ft.
O Ring: Forged alloy steel
Tensioner: Aluminum alloy & stainless steel
MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH:
23.40 lbs. ± 0.02 lbs. (10614 gm ± 10 gm)
Meets or Exceeds Applicable ANSI Standards and Is Certified to EN 795:2012 TYPE C, TS16415:2013 TYPE C