KStrong® 100 ft. Galvanized wire cable Personnel/Material rated bi-directional winch for confined spaces. Equipped with the Mounting plate and hardware for mounting to KStrong® Megapod Tripod (ANSI)
- Material or man lifting rescue winch.
- Comes with a Independent Reel Mode for quick and easy installation of the winch.
- Equipped with a secondary brake mechanism which reduces the dynamic load impact felt on the user in the event of a fall to less than 1800 lbs.
- Comes with preinstalled attachment point compatible with universal mounting brackets equipped on KStrong® Megapod.
- Galvanized steel wire rope of Ø8/32” (6.35 mm) & length 100 ft. (3048 cm) maximum.
- Equipped with Swivel Steel Snap Hook (PN 144 as per ANSI Z359.12-2009 gate strength 3600 lbs. (1633 kg)) as connector.
- Handle rotating mechanism for lifting or lowering.
Material : Galvanized steel
Finish : ED Coated (Black)
RATED LOAD CAPACITY:
310 lbs. (140 kg)
43.69 lbs. ± 0.02 lbs. (19817 gm ± 10 gm)
Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z359.4-2013.