KStrong, Unrivaled Safety
EVAC-R 100M RESCUE KITCompare
AFX209070(100)-EVAC-R 100M RESCUE KIT
- Rescue from high level working platforms and require a simple rescue or evacuation solution
- Hand-wheel for lifting of injured and rescuer
- Easy to attach a powered drill using a 10mm Hexagonal head connector to assist in the rescue allowing the user to use in situations where you are required to raise the casualty up to 500m.
- Controlled descent speed: 1m/sec (85kg) and 1.5m/sec. (170kg).
- Maximum Lifting & Descent height: 500 m. Refer UIM for more details.
- Brake system – Automatic, redundant brake system with 2 fly wheel brakes.
- The maximum load of 285kg allows simultaneous descending of three persons from heights up to 500m.
- Alternating descending on both rope ends can be carried out to rescue more than three persons efficiently (shuttle system).
- Can be used with Kernmantle Rope ø 11mm, EN 1891-A (EN 341, EN 1496), ANSI Z359.4:2013 & Kernmantle Rope ø 9,6mm till ø 11mm acc. EN 1891-A (EN 12841)C
PRODUCTS IN KIT:
AFX209070 : EVAC-R
AFX2000105 : 10.5mm Kernmantle Semi Static Rope
UFC401400 : Karabiner
AFX203001 : Edge Protector c/w 2m wire and Karabiner
UFA20006 : Webbing Anchor Strap
AFZ177150 : Rescue Bag
TOTAL KIT WEIGHT:
EN 341:2011 – 1A, EN 1496:2017 – B, EN 12841
Type C & ANSI Z359.4:2013