KStrong, Unrivaled Safety
Standalone Counterweight Anchor Post (300KG)Compare
AFA935865-Standalone Counterweight Anchor Post (300KG)
- The Counterweight Anchor has been designed to be used as an anchor post where it’s not possible to install posts on flat roof surfaces or the supporting structure below.
- In-Built shock absorbing post to reduce the impact to user and structure
- The anchor device is supplied with four rubber coated base weights to provide better grip on the roof
- They must be in contact with the roof surface when it is fully assembled
- Suitable to be used as part of a Fall Arrest system.
- Suitable to use on flat surfaces up to a maximum of 5 degrees slope/pitch
- Do not use if the roof surface has been contaminated by grease, oil or any other type of lubricant.
- Simple and easy to assemble – 8 steel plates & 4 rubber base plates supplied
- Suitable for 1 person
System including base plates : High Strength Alloy Steel
Finish : Powder Coated
Rubber Base : Rubber
Complete System : 316.5 kgs ± 0.10 kgs
Steel Base Plates : 25 kgs of each
Rubber Base Plates : 25 kgs of each
EN 795:2012 TYPE E