KStrong, Unrivaled Safety
Quadpod Multifunction Rescue SystemCompare
AFT710037-Quadpod Multifunction Rescue System
- The quadpod configuration gives better load distribution when used in hostile environments.
- The fourth leg of the quadpod allows it to straddle trenches and pits.
- 3 ancillary 23kn attachment points enables multiple users to attach separate suspension and backup systems.
- Guying attachments points provides additional stability.
- Double head mounted pulleys provides independent passing over of cable from a Winch and a Retrieval Block.
- Can be used with universal mounting attachments to easily mount all KStrong Retrieval Blocks and Extreme Winches.
- Adjustable height from 1.45m to 2.08m
- Steel Chain to secure the legs
- Comes with Tripod bag
- Suitable for 2 Users
Tripod Legs : Material – 6065 T5 Aluminum Alloy
Finish – Powder Coated & Anodized
Head : Material – Steel Alloy
Finish – ED Coated Black
Anchor Points : Material – Steel Alloy, Rated 23kN
Locking Pins : Material – Stainless Steel locking pin
Chain : Material – Alloy Steel Galvanized
MAXIMUM LOAD CAPACITY:
- Personal use 200kg
- Materials Handling 650 kg
EN 795:2012 TYPE B, ANSI Z 359.18-2017 TYPE A & AS/NZS 5532.2013
32.01 kg ± 0.10 Kgs