KStrong, Unrivaled Safety
KStrong T-Line 24M c/w Stainless Steel CableCompare
AFA945024SS KStrong T-Line 24M c/w Stainless Steel Cable
- Consists of two independent lifelines which allow the user to move in a horizontal and vertical direction.
- Prevents pendulum effect in the event of a fall.
- Suitable to work around overhead obstructions, such as pipes/services and even gantry cranes.
- Reduced fall arrest distances over larger spans (can be less than 600m).
- The T-line can be mounted with each end at different heights, for sloping roofs etc.
- The T-Line reduces the forces on the User and the supporting structure when a fall occurs.
- Rated for one user 140kg.
- Easy to install and transportable
Casing : Durable and High Strength Polymer
Wire Cable : 316 Stainless Steel 4.8mm Wire
Karabiner & O-Ring : 316 Stainless Steel, MBS 23kn
Minimum Breaking Strenght : 15kn
19.53kg± 0.50 kg
Horizontal – 20.0 Meters. Vertical – 24.0 Meters.
Vertical – 24.0 Meters. Horizontal – 20.0 Meters
EN 795:2012 TYPE C & EN 1496:2017 Class B