KStrong, Unrivaled Safety
Impact Variable Corner Bend Post for Trapezoidal RoofCompare
AFA935430(CB)-Impact Variable Corner Bend Post for Trapezoidal Roof
- The post has been designed to be fixed on the trapezoidal roof with a minimum thickness of 0.40mm.
- The Variable Corner Bend Post is designed with an inbuilt shock absorption mechanism which activates in the event of a fall and reduces the forces on the user’s body to bearable limit and leaves the roof panel intact to maintain architectural integrity.
- The Variable Corner bend tube is attached to the intermediate which provides an angle change in the system, internal or external up to 40 degrees.
- Comes with series of holes to suit different sizes of Trapezoidal Roof profiles. 217mm-465mm
- To form the tube to the correct angle, refer to UIM.
- Intermediate can be spaced between 5m – 15m apart
- Suitable for 4 users in a System
Base Plate : 316 Stainless Steel
Post & Intermediate Bend : 316 Stainless Steel
Bolt : SS316 Grade A4-70
Base Plate : ED Coated Grey
Post & Intermediate Bend : Polished
EN 795:2012 Type A & TS 16415:2013 Type A