KStrong, Unrivaled Safety
Impact Variable Corner Bend Post For Standing Seam RoofCompare
AFA935171(CB)-Impact Variable Corner Bend Post For Standing Seam Roof
- The Variable Corner Bend Post is designed with an inbuilt shock absorption mechanism which activates in the event of a fall and reduces the forces on the user’s body to bearable limit and leaves the Standing Seam roof panel intact to maintain architectural integrity.
- The Variable Corner bend tube is attached to the intermediate which provides an angle change in the system, internal or external up to 40 degrees.
- Designed to be installed on Standing Seam roof Profiles with a specially designed bracket assembly with a span distance of 650mm.
- To form the tube to the correct angle, refer to UIM.
- Suitable for 4 users in a System.
Cross Arm : 6061 T6 Aluminum: Anodized
Post & Intermediate : 316 Stainless Steel, Polished
Bracket & Clamps : 6005 T5 Aluminum: Anodized
Bolt : SS316 Grade A4-70
Cross Arm : Anodized
Post & Intermediate : Polished
Bracket & Clamps : Anodized
EN 795:2012 Type A & TS16415:2013 Type A