KStrong, Unrivaled Safety
Impact Intermediate Post for Standing Seam Roof SheetsCompare
AFA935157-Impact Intermediate Post for Standing Seam Roof Sheets
- Roof top Intermediate post is designed to be fixed on standing seam roof profiles and spaced along the Horizontal Lifeline installed on the roof.
- Built in energy absorbing intermediate which reduces the impact on users and roof profiles in the event of a fall.
- It divides along the Horizontal Line into multiple Spans which reduces the sag on the line and holds the wire in position along length of the system.
- The Intermediate can be adjusted to fit on standing seam roof with different seam distance between 320 mm to 650 mm.
- Intermediate can be spaced between 5m – 15m apart.
- Rated for 4 users when used in a Lifeline System.
Cross Arm : Aluminum 6061 T6
Intermediate : 316 Stainless Steel
Bolt : 316 Stainless Steel
Grub Screws : 316 Stainless Steel
Cross Arm : Anodized Clear
Intermediate : Electro-Polished