KStrong, Unrivaled Safety
Impact Intermediate Post For Kliplok Roof SheetsCompare
AFA935169-Impact Intermediate Post For Kliplok Roof Sheets
- Intermediate post is designed to be fixed on Kliplok roof profiles and spaced along the Horizontal Lifeline installed on the roof.
- Built in energy absorbing intermediate which reduces the impact on users and roof profiles in the event of a fall.
- It divides along the Horizontal Line into multiple Spans which reduces the sag on the line and holds the wire in position along length of the system.
- The Intermediate can be adjusted to fit on Kliplok roof profiles with spans between 320 mm to 650 mm.
- Intermediate can be spaced between 5 m – 15 m apart.
- Rated for 4 users when used in a Lifeline System.
Base Plate : 316 Stainless Steel
Intermediate : 316 Stainless Steel
Bolt : 316 Stainless Steel
Grub Screws : 316 Stainless Steel
Base Plate : ED Coated Grey
Intermediate : Electro-Polished
EN 795:2012 Type A & TS16415:2013