KStrong, Unrivaled Safety
Impact Extremity Post for Trapezoidal Roof Sheets
AFA935410-Impact Extremity Post for Trapezoidal Roof Sheets
- Extremity Anchor Post designed to be fixed on the trapezoidal roof with a minimum thickness of 0.40mm.
- Built in energy absorbing anchor reducing the impact on users and roof profiles in the event of a fall.
- Simple and easy to install by using rivets and selected screws to be fixed directly onto the Purlin for added strength.
- Connect to the anchor by attaching directly to the Anchor Eye.
- Compatible with pitch range from 195 mm to 305 mm on trapezoidal sheets.
- Provided with EPDM rubber for waterproofing.
- Rated for 4 users when used in a Lifeline System.
Base Plate : 316 Stainless Steel
Corner : 316 Stainless Steel
Bolt : 316 Stainless Steel
Base Plate : ED Coated Grey
Corner : Electro-Polished
EN 795:2012 TYPE A & TS16415:2013