KStrong, Unrivaled Safety
AFF114100TF – Swaged Tensioner with Tension Force Indicator to suit 8MM Wire AFF4000
- The tensioner device is an interconnection piece between the cable and energy absorber.
- Allows the cable to be adjusted and tensioned ensuring a taut Horizontal Lifeline.
- Comes with a tension force indicator plate which starts rotating once the adequate amount of tension has been achieved in lifeline.
- Cable sealing is provided to prevent unintentional rotation of tensioner due to vibrations.
- Contracted length (Minimum) 450.9 mm
- Extended length (Maximum) 546.4 mm
- To be used with 8mm 7×19 Stainless Steel wire.
Tensioner : 316 Stainless Steel, Electro Polished
Minimum Breaking Strength : 25kN
1.100 kgs ± 0.020 kgs
AFF4000 System Specifications – Conforms to EN795:2012 Type C