7’ adjustable tripod with dual built-in pulley assembly and storage bag
- Adjustable height from 1.25m (49.21”) to 2.24m (88.18”) from ground level.
- At minimum height, distance between legs (foot point) Ø1.21m (47.63”).
At maximum height, distance between legs (foot point) Ø2.0m (78.74”).
- Adjustment achieved by sliding telescope legs (Inner & Outer).
- Locking pins attached by SS cables.
- Securely connected two eyebolts to be used for connection to personal
- Two pulley system provided to pass the wire rope of winch mounted on
one leg and retrieval block on the other leg simultaneously.
- Comes with preinstalled mounting bracket UFT510010B2 (SA 17(26))
on legs for installation of compatible Winch & Retrieval system.
310 lbs. (140 kg) (As per ANSI Z359.1-2007)
MEGAPOD LEGS & HEAD:
Material: Prime quality aluminum alloy
Material: Prime quality aluminum alloy eye bolt & stainless steel locking pin
Finish: Deburred & Polished
41.9 lbs. ± 0.22 lbs. (19.01 kg ± 0.10 kg)
Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z359.1-2007 & EN 795:2012 Type B